Monday, July 6, 2009

Terrale - Nero D'avola Sangiovese



While I was chatting with one of my Italian colleague, I told him that I love drinking wine and I am planning to keep a blog about wine. Then he said that, there were 21 regions in Italy and I should have chosen wines depending on its region. I should have tried them region by region. That is a good point to start.

My first region will be Lazio, which Rome belongs to.


Unfortunately before this conversation I have already had two bottles of wine experience. This is the first bottle of wine. This is from Sicilia region. And I really liked it. Buying this wine was not actually my decision. While we were shopping at a supermarket, my landlady suggested this one. This is a sour, soft and dry lovely wine. I only paid €2.40 for this bottle.


1 comment: