Saturday, November 27, 2010

Büyülübağ

Today I will write you about a Turkish wine producer, Büyülübağ. The first and only gravity flow winery. They are in Avşa island in Marmara Sea. I didnot now them till last week. A friend told about it, and said how good was the wine, and one expert's quick discussion on this producer.
Just to give a quick idea 'Büyülübağ Cabarnet Sauvingnon 2005' got the one of most prestigious silver medal price from France "The Challenge International du Vin" competition.
When I searched a bit, I found out their website and some comments about them and their wines. All was good and I was curious about it so wanted try. So last week I ordered a bottle of Büyülübağ Shah and Büyülübağ Merlot from online mahzen.com. I didnot try them yet will do in a short time.

Just check their Awards page, have a bottle and try it. Will write about it after I drink :)

1 comment:

  1. Sayın Ayten, şaraplar hakkında yazdığın comment'lar çok güzel, büyülubağ için yazını okudum çok şık. Bu tür yazıların daha çok olması şarap sektorünü daha güçlendirecegine inanınıyorum... Istanbul'a uğradığında Kavist.com nın sapphire alışveris merkezindeki şarap store mutlaka uğra (mart'da açılıyor), sana büyülübağ nın en son çıkan SHAH şarabını test ettirelim onuda çok beyeniceksin. sitemizde ana sayfada gorebilirsin. Teşekkürler - www.kavist.com

    ReplyDelete